So my props came in today....YEAH! I cannot wait to use them this week when I take pics this week! And let me tell you they look exactly like the images in the post below! And the little flower is too cute as well so i cant wait to do a girl shoot asap. I also created another prop, a fringe blanket (look it up on etsy its to die for!) I dunno that mine will measure up to the 75.00 ones sold on etsy but by golly for around 15 bucks i think it looks pretty good. I started out with a nuetral toned one to see how it photographs and if its a hit then i will make a girl and boy one. I have a few other things up me sleeve so i cant wait to hit the fabric store and target tomm to collect everything i need and i promise pics to come!!!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Photo Prop Update
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment