Pray For Lucy

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And the Verdict is in...



Ok so nevermind that this appears to be a pic of my little mans crotch. It is NOT the intention its just that the severity of the rash can be seen here best. I got more pictures on my phone but I didnt upload them yet ust this one. So anyways yesterday am prior to mdo Will was rash free and then after mdo...RASH! So I was a little worried if they had maybe fed him something? Long story short we gave him benadryl and decided to watch him overnight well this am he looked AWFUL! So in true freak out mommy fashion i called the dr office and of course they said bring him in. Well i was so relieved to see Dr. Hanson was the dr this am (normally he is not there when we have to go to walk in clinic) anyways he walked right in and said wow! After discussing everything he was pretty confident in the fact that my little man is allergic to penicillin! Sooooo no more amoxicillin for us! Of course I am to call if anything changes but hey I am just glad its nothing contagious poor thing i thought it was chicken poxs for a second and I was like where did those come from?! After the fact i found out my mom and mom in law are allergic to penicillin and i now know that Joey is allergic to Septra sooo i hope this doesnt mean our options are limited if he does get really sick! So anyways I think he is stirring so i gotta go!

3 comments:

natalie {stickles 5} said...

OHH NO!!! Poor thing!! We have penecillin allergies too! NO FUN!!

OH - and do ya'll go to Laurelwood?? We see Dr. Lana. Dr. Hanson is wonderful too!

Mary said...

Oh no! Poor Will!!! But at least its just that & not something worse. I really hope it clears up (how long did they say? can you put anything on it?) and I hope it's not hurting him (is it?). Bless y'alls hearts!

Cassie & Joey said...

Mary it is itching him like crazy poor thing I am having to drug him with benadryl bless his heart and it has actually gotten worse???? I hope it is allerfy i am gonna watch it a few more days but if we dont have any change for the better i may be calling dr again :( Thanks for checking in on him