Ok so I know I posted yesterday but before that it feels like forever since I have posted anything! So many crazy things have been going on around the house. Obviously the bathroom renovation is a big thing going on right now. We have also had lots of Wills friends and family 1st birthdays to attend. We actually have another one tomm for his friend (our neighbors) Jaxson! Then in less than a month now we will be having Wills First Birthday!!! I cannot believe mylittle man is almost one. He is growing much to fast but I love every minute. We are actually going through some seperation anxiety issues right now. It is sooo crazy how fast they change I know this is normal for this age but he gets sooooo upset when either me or Joey put him down when people are around and if anyone else even thinks about holding him that is all he wrote he starts crying and reaching for us. I will admit it was nice the first time or two (it makes you feel warm and fuzzy ) but then it just makes you feel bad so overall...not fun! He is still a daddys boy. Which I love dont get me wrong Joey is such an amazing dad that I just love seeing Wills eyes light up and he crawls with a quickness to the front door yelling dadada as soon as the dogs bark but it sure makes me feel like chopped liver bc ma-ma goes out the window lol! Other than the minor social issues Will is doing great he loves bath time. He is always talking saying da-da ma-ma and dog we think :) He stands up but he is still al little to wobbly to stand at this point. He waves and claps and giggles till he is in hysterics which usually puts us in hysterics. We turned him around forward facing this week. I know I know he isnt exactly one but he is 22 lbs and its only 3 weeks and well I knew we would never make it to the 2 year mark I mean that is just torture in my opinion heck we didnt even sit in carseats when we were younger and we are fine! and I must say that he absolutely LOVES it and so do I, I can see him and reach him and feed him (atleast give him a bottle if he gets fussy which hasnt happened near as much facing forward). I think that is all that is new OH he is fianlly sleeping longer thanks to daylight savings time! We have a baby free bed till about 630! To add to the craziness I have been "crafting" here and there and I have made bunches of cute stuff. My friends Sandra and me have made lits of burp cloths and loveys. I have made some frames and I even made bloomers and a bib yesterday. I need to post pics but I just havent. Speaking of pics since posting baby Graysons pics I have gotten so many requests to take pics for friends. I feel so honored and blessed to be getting their business ( or that they would even think of me for that matter) so I plan on being really busy in the future! That should mean lots of posts on the photo blog (boussonphotography.blogspot.com) so check it out and tell your friends! I think that is about it for now and sorry no pics I am at work without my laptop which means i dont have any og the good recent pics! I will be sure to update with a picture post soon!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Hmmmm....
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 1:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment