So I surprised myself and made it through the work shift last night. Sometime after eating dinner (at midnight lol) I too began to get sick with this lovely bug. I texted with Joey a few times he told me Will had a few episodes overnight but all in all he was good. Me....not so much the ride home was awful I could not drive fast enough and once I was at home it just got worse. Luckily I have an amazing husband who stayed home and took care of little man while I slept ALL day every time I moved i would get sick all over but if I just laid completely still I was good. I got up around 6 and felt a little better I even kept dinner down woo hoo! Maybe we can kiss this bug goodbye but I am afraid there is still one person left to get it .....Joey :( On another note I am watching the season finale of the Bachelor without having watched any of the season and wow if he doesnt pick Tinley or however you spell he is crazy that Vienna girl seems like she is not in it for the right reasons ( if there can even be right reasons on a show like that???) oh and did he really just call her sexy eek! Ok enough being judgmental haha gotta finish the show!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Monday, Monday, Monday
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment