Oh my goodness has my little man turned into the fussy pants type. Where is sweet innocent Will, I still see peeks ofhim here and there but the fussy part has taken over. He of course had a tummy bug over the weekend but seems to be feeling fine now. I do think that he is teething though so maybe that is where this new found attitude has come from. I can hope right? It was actually cute at first. It is so neat seeing the light bulb click in their little baby minds. They KNOW what NO means and they KNOW they can totally get away with anything with that little toothy grin. Oh well I guess I will just have a fuss pot, no matter what I love him to pieces and that would never change I will just have to adjust to the outbursts whenever you tell him something he doesnt approve of :) Man I wish I had my flip recording earlier though it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I really do need to record some because Will is loving to dance these days and I think we love watching it even more. So back to the story will was rubbing his eyes and seemed a little sleepy so I decided to put him in his crib for a nap ( we usually nap together on the couch so began the "tude") Well after letting him cry it out for 5 minutes or so I went back in to lovingly reinforce nap time in the crib well boy did he have other plans. he literally grinned at me pulled up to a stand and started dancing by dropping his booty. I couldnt help it I laughed hysterically which in turn caused him to chuckle and we just laughed at eachother for a good few minutes, And then of course it was back to nap time. He still didnt care for it much but he finally went down for about thirty minutes. Its little moments like these that I want to cherish forever! Now that he is up it is lunch time though so gotta go be creative???? Poor boy eats chicken and veggies pretty much all the time poor thing wheres the variety?! anyone have any ideas?
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Mr. Fussy Pants
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment