Ok so maybe it is not the most technically correct thing ever made but by golly I made a little to go bag ( I say to go bag bc i honestly dont know how much the little thing will be able to hold). Sure there are strings here and there and the button/loop is a little crooked not to mention i am thanking God I used khaki string bc if you could see the stitch lines you would just laugh but I will wear my purse proudly bc I did it AND it only took me 3 hours (probably more time than necessary for a project like this but in my eyes not as bad as I was expecting!) I used the tutorial in the book and did a few things differently (listen to me already straying from the pattern) but I did what worked for me and I love it! This totally gives me the fire to start the little bloomer/diaper cover for Wills 1 year pics ( i have this idea in my head and hope it works out! those require elastic so who know how they will go but I am ready to give it a shot! Not tonight of course, it is almost 1 am and I need to go to bed bc I have FTM tomm and I feel so out of the loop since I missed last week and then I missed Moms night out last night bc I came down with the stomach bug. So Goodnight blog world I will now leave you with a pic of my pretty handmade purse!



0 comments:
Post a Comment