Ok so needless to say i thin everyone can see that I am on a craft kick (probably a major understatement) I dont know what it is maybe its because Will seems to not need me as much to play anymore :( I am excited about his new found independence and we still play and I am ALWAYS close by (duh hes not that big yet) but I feel like I am lazy bum staying home and getting nothing accomplished everyday. Once it gets warmer (or should I say stays warmer) we can go outside to play but until then I am trying to find fun simple things I can do, and it seems like crafts are just that. I cant really sew while Will is awake bc it takes lots on concentration on my part and editing pics use to be something to do but now I am getting to where i dont have to edit as many ( i know thats a good thing but leaves me with not much to do) sooo I am gona try my hand at mod podging (i think i made that term up lol) I got some fun materials and after I spend some quality time with the fam ( i worked last night) and everyone goes down to nap i think I am gonna try my first project. Pics to come
but heres a hint...
UPDATE:
ok so after i posted this the boys went to sleep so i got to crafting. And this is what i came up with
I have decided since i have lots of free time (ok so its not free time like people who arent moms would think of but I only work 2 nights a week so I am at home a lot) I have decided to give more personal things as gifts to friends/family. Most people I know have everything they could possibly imagine so what better way to celebrate important moments in life than to handmake something to show them just how much you care. fortunately I had a good event to start on. A fellow FTM is having her second child and its a boy so I decide to put together a little something (hope you enjoy Mary I will bring it Wed.) And yes I know I get to excited that I spill the beans sometimes so if you dont read this you will be surprised and if you do read it then....SURPRISE lol! (disclaimer I followed all instructions so I hope nothing falls apart lol)
I must say that I cannot wait to do some more mod podging and burp cloth making. I may step outside of the box and try a burp cloth too....Watch out!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Craft Kick
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you are so crafty....some of that craftiness needs to rub off on me!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! I was kinda looking at the pics more that reading & thought "Ohhh an 'A' & in the green & blue of Adam's room. I should do something like this." LOVE IT! And you are so sweet to have done this (I assume I'm the only Mary you know having a 2nd child with an A name- haha maybe not). I love reading your blog!
Yes Mary its for you and Adam :) Im glad you like it all I cant wait to get it to ya and Ash it is sooooo easy we have to have a craft party lol! go to makeitandloveit.blogspot.com she is amazing!
Post a Comment