Yeah our home has internet again. i am very sad to say that I dont know what I would do without it in the event that it was out longer than 5 days. But with that being said I did do some things I have been meaning to do like.....read a book. Ok so I wasnt that original but I did decided to re read twilight and oh how I love me some Edward Cullen, I am already half way done with the book and I just started last night. I cannot wasit for eclipse to come out in theaters I will so be there at midnight!Well I have to go get ready to go to dinner with my friend Rachel for a girls night but i wanted to leave you all with some of my favorite pics of my dream boy EC
I would eat dinner with this any day (sorry Joey)






1 comments:
mmmm he's so handsome! and just how i imagined EC to be when reading the books... i'm rereading eclipse too!
Post a Comment