
We took advantage of the gorgeous days in the last few weeks and I got some ten months shots (yeah i know it should be the 10 months 2 1/2 weeks shots but i get so many pics that i dont always remember to pull out the sticker!) Anyways I was very pleased except my favortie pic just so happens to have a box in the background that i hadnt taken down to the street yet UGH I normally see those things and move them prior to clicking the camera but since this was an impromptu shoot i guess i wasnt thinking about it! Oh well enjoy anyways!
So the email to your blog didnt work for me but its all good! Here is a pic post to go with all the non pic post i have posted lately!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Lets try the ten month pic post again
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment