So as Wills first birthday is fastly approaching i am officially in party mode!!! I have been searching near and far haha for a theme/color scheme the whole nine yards really and i finally found a wonderful new friend to make the complete package for me. I actually found her blog through another friends blog but come to find out its a small world and our parents went to high school together....crazy!!!! anyways You can check out her blog under blogs im following (The Stickles)-i STILL dont know how to link I know pathetic. She rocks and she even found me a cake ( i cannot explain how happy I was!). Basically the whole theme now revolves around this cake so i thought I would share a pic. I want the original creator of this cake to make it but if she is busy i will find someone (def not me lol so if anyone has any ideas???) 
ok so how cute is that I LOVE IT! I am just patiently waiting on an email back about this cake (ok maybe not so patiently hehe I cant wait to order it)
I have finally decided on a date as well April 24th 3pm! I work the night before but I am hoping that i will be able to pull it off! I am getting so excited about the party planning and I think that it helps keep my ming off the fact that will is gonna be one and that BREAKS my heart. I mean yes I am glad that he is such a big boy and has grown by leaps and bounds but i am gonna miss my baby (and that does NOT mean I will be making more babies anytime soon). Other than that there is really nothing going on at our house. Will now has an awful croupy cough (after the fever finally broke and has stayed away!) he is into everything and thinks it is so funny when I say NO followed by his full name (he only turns around if I say his full name) and then of course smiles and then I laugh so you can see how the discipline routine is going-in his favor lol! Daddy is always wroking on a project around the house for me (the bathroom is still in shamble hopefull that will make a little progress this weekend)Yup I think that is about it! gotta go back to work tata!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Getting into Party Mode
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment