Pray For Lucy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Its Almost Time



to hit the beach that is! This time next week I will be drinking adult beverages while lounging by the pool in the Dominican Republic. I say this time ( thur) although we leave wednesday. But I figure wed will be spent crying my eyes out bc we are leaving little man for the first time. I know it will be a fun trip and definitely much needed for me and the hubs but i just hate thinking that we will be sooo far from Will. He will be with the grandparents so I know he will be spoiled beyond belief and probably wont even notice we are gone lol.
I am so super excited that we have the oppurtunity to travel with two of our close couple friends. We had a blast on our honeymoon and one year anniversary when we went to Mexico by ourselves but i think it will be so much more fun having our friends there to party with :) I have heard so many good things about the Dominican and I am hoping it doesnt dissapoint. I of course will have my camera in tow. I cant wait to get pics of the scenery etc and hopefully some good ones of Joey and I.
Ive been preparing slowly but surely. I have been cleaning house. I got a mani pedi yesterday. I got the "shelack" (sp?) on my nails it is suppose to stay on for two weeks so we will see. I got my hair done last week ( blondes do have more fun hehe) Now I just need to pack. I made a list of what I plan to take so hopefully that will help me keep it minimal. Does anyone have and fun summer vacations planned? I dont know what it is but there is just something about the beach that makes me SMILE!

0 comments: