Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4 Weeks!

till Vacation that is!
Ok so I thought I would be funny.
All my cute pregger friends our following in the Kellys Korner Pregnancy Updates Week by Week and I was just being silly and thought I would do the same but of course since I am not preggers I will be counting down until my trip to the Dominican Republic :)
Sooooo thats where the 4 weeks came from. Its actually about 35 days but either way I am SUPER excited about how far I have come but I am still looking ahead to see how much farther I can progress until we get on that plane!

So a little run down:
Beginning Weight----> 172 lbs (171-172 any given day)
Todays Weight----> 157 Lbs ( all but 3 are from exercise the other 3 were from stomach virus)
measurements on 2/1/11
arm-12.5, chest-37.75, waist- 36.75, hips-41.75, thigh- 24.75
Today
arm-11.5, chest-36.5, waist-31, hips-39.75, thigh-22.5

I am not so sure she measured me correctly but if she did woo hoo
either way I know I have lost inches and now measuring myself I can keep better track
previous size clothing- 10 to 12
current size- 8 and they arent snug :)
biggest accomplishment- fitting in all my OLD designer jeans (sevens,coh,ag)
and getting below 160 I havent seen those numbers on the scale is AGES!
Ok so any how I just wanted to do a post to keep myself accountable and encouraged to keep going and I thought this format made it a little more interesting ( if anyone cares)
So 15 lbs down I would like to lose 10 more but I am currently really Happy!

So I will leave you guys with some fun pics from today ( I was feeling really skinny after puking my guts up the other day hehe-really not funny but hey gotta think on the bright side right

Having an impromptu photo shoot at home
( I thought my face looked skinny-meaning I only have one chin)

trying to get a whole body shot

and he looks terrified in every pic



eek lol!











0 comments: