Me & My Stinker

My Sweet Little Man

One Big Happy Family
(with a son who never looks for pics haha)

My 30mm lens wouldnt quite fit us both in this close

Daddy & Will

The Birthday Girl and her Mommy & Daddy
(lil bro was snoozing)

Miss Ainsley
Saturday we celebrated Kates 2nd birthday. It was a puppy dog theme and it was sooo cute. We had bunches of fun and enjoyed the beautiful weather and Family fun. Me and Will were troopers with our no napping selves but I wouldnt have changed it for the world!
And arent these pics so clear ( if I do say so myself) I am LOVING my new Mac. I bought a mac destop last week and I am just now starting to figure things out. It is very hard to make the initial switch but i think it is gonna be soooooo worth it! I figured out how to put all my pioneer woman actions in my pse 9. They were made for up to pse 8 and nothing on the internet said wether they would work in 9 or not so I just gave it a shot and voila they worked perfect (which saved me about 200 dollars bc I was about to by an action package from another site.
I think thats about it for now. More to come in the future. When Will is at MDO on wednesday I am going to try and put together my photography website so say a little prayer i do figure it out without chunking the new comp. lol!


0 comments:
Post a Comment