Pray For Lucy

Friday, March 25, 2011

Update

So I thought it was only appropriate to post an update to my post earlier about my sweet sweet child...LOL. Im assuming you can tell where this is going. Well it was if my little ray of sunshine saw me posting about him bc that later half of our day went nothing like the first half. After blogging I decided to make us some lunch. We ate lunch and then proceeded to get back in bed to rest up for mommys night at work. On any other given day this would be nap time. But in true Friday fashion this was a no go . There was bouncing and climbing and then when mommies eyes closed for a moment to long there was full fledge face smacking-which resulting in tantrum bc he got in trouble. then there was round 2 with the dry erase marker ( did i not put this away good enough). and lastly there was sleep at 3:45 to be exact just enough time for mommy to get a last minute nap in....if she were remotely tired. I figured rather than wasting quiet time trying to fall asleep (which i knew wouldnt happen) that I would enjoy a solo shower for once-but then seeing the nasty growth in the corners of our shower (sew me im not betty homemaker i think we all knew that already) I was inspired to clean it...be gone! See ive been cleaning with the "all natural" stone cleaner your suppose to use and guess what it DOESNT work so it was only natural that I do what the home depot guy said NEVER to do... I whipped out the big guns-BLEACH! And guess what it worked like a dream bathroom nightmare no more! and the only poor outcome was that my nose hairs are now singed with the smell of bleach lol! when I got out of the shower the hubs was home and little man woke up so I got to see my two boys before I left for work. all in all it was a good day. Now if I can just make it through this weeked ( it is jam packed!)

On a completely different note today was also exciting personally. I got my "hair did" the other day and I am back to my roots-Blonde that is. Im actually a brunette so I guess its not my "roots" but with the exception of fall time the last couple of years I have always been a blonde. Well enough explaining basically with my new hair came a new sense of feeling pretty good about myself these days. Then I came to work tonight and gots lots of compliments on the hair and the wt loss so it made me smile. and I guess since i was feeling good I thought it was a good idea to tatally CAVE and dink my first mtn dew in almost 3 months! But where I was thinking it would taste nasty bc ive been without it sooo long it was actually the polar opposite. It tasted sooooo good so I am gonna have to work overtime to not fall off the bandwagon. Occassionally splurge-fine All out chug fest-no way!

I guess thats all from my day, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! we have Birthday Celebrations and possibly a little sesame street live in our future tomm. Maybe the rain will hold off!

0 comments: