Fridays are always so hard. I work every friday night and Will is home with me during the day. To say that I dont get much sleep would be an understatement. We tried the whole MDO thing on fridays but it just didnt work for us. he cant go till 9 so if we woke up early then i had to keep us up to get there and if we woke up late it seemed like a hassle too. And since he naps at school when i picked him up that meant I was up from 2:30 till i went to work. And then throw in the whole cant sleep even when your house is quiet bc you know you have to sleep. So needless to say the time we tried mdo in friday I got less sleep than I normally do ( if thats possible). For a while it was all good until Will decided that only on fridays would he wait to nap until 3 lol. Its like my boy knows! Any how I say all of this to get to today. We've been up since 9, I actually think Wills been up longer as evidence by the dry erase marker that was all over my hard wood and all over some little fingers and toes. Im just glad he was smart enough to grab something that could be removed easily thanks son :). After the marker event we ate breakfast and laid in bed some more. Will has just been so cute this am and I am soaking up every second. Its not that he isnt always cute but this morning he has been tickling me( he gets me with his fingers while saying gotcha gotcha gotcha-too cute!) and then he will snuggle in real close to me and smack his lips like he is giving me a kiss. I just love my little boy! So I guess thats it I am gonna go spend more time with him now :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment