Ok so after getting my Mac I started the rode towards a better site to display my Photography. I created a website through IWeb and I really like it BUT the url is soooooooooo long. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. There has to be some way I can change it to .com. Also there is no place to comment so that will need to be worked on too. Again all suggestions are needed and wanted. Let me know what you think. And if you are a past client check out the Photos section you might see some familiar faces :)
check out the new site here
you can also get to it by clicking on Bousson Photography on the top left corner of my blog

1 comments:
Just took a look @ the new site & I think it is FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to have you take more pics of the girls
Post a Comment