Pray For Lucy

Friday, March 18, 2011

Your so vain......

Ok so let the vanity post begin lol now that I have that somg in my head. So i have been reading the skinnyrunner blog lately and it is too funny. I think the greatest part of it is that she is always taking pics of herself and posting them and she has NO shame in it. Now most of my posts revolve around Will and day to day happenings but i must admit that now that I am hitting the gym daily and I have started seeing the difference in the waistline i wanted to blog about it so here goes

Of course I uploaded them backwards so here is the AFTER
more AFTER

BEFORE
photo courtesy of Oh Susanna Photography
this was last summer and i know i am sitting funny but the rolls dont lie and neither do the chins (as in I got more chins than a chinese phonebook)
and for even more chins (see below)

OK so i have NEVER been this large (photo courtesy of fatbooth app on my iphone)
but i sure did feel this large
geez this pic is gross!

So with a little less than 3 weeks till we leave for the dominican I thought I would post some updated pics of my progress. I have blogged about the numbers but dont pics tell better stories! I am down to 155-156 depending on the day lol. All my sz 8s are getting more loose which is super exciting. I went dress shopping for vacay and everything was too big ( again a good thing but i still need to find dresses somewhere!) alrighty well there was my all about me vanity post. Hope you enjoyed (bc i am soooo sure that all of you care so much) It was more for me to look back on if i decide to plump up again! You can do anything if you put your mind to it!

2 comments:

Love from Texas said...

hahaha - the fatbooth made me laugh! but seriously - you look great! you need to share your workout routine... modcloth.com has REALLY cute dresses for cheap.

the harrison family said...

you look great cassie....hard work has paid off!