Pray For Lucy

Monday, March 28, 2011

Good Times

Well the weather may not have been pretty this weekend but us Boussons had a blast anyways! Our weekend was jam packed with events and we had so much fun doing them all. Friday night started with work as usual but I will say that I got a little more sllep friday than Will normally lets me. I got off saturday morning and hit up the gym. Heck to be totally honest i colpletely drove right on past the gym on my way home bc I could not keep my eyes open and then i rolled down my windows got a wiff of the cold air and got my second wind so I made myself turn around and go back to the gym. I got there 15 minutes before bodypump started so i decided to run a fast mile ( at 5.5 heck yeah) well wouldnt ya know that body pump was packed by the time i got in there so i did some crunches and headed home. when I got home the boys were up so we all started to get ready for Miss Adelyns 2nd Birthday Party. The Party was fun (pics to come), and after the party was over it was finally nap time. I slept for about 2 hours and then we got ready to go see Sesame Street Live. I was not excited about going bc Will had a meltdown at Veggie Tales but he did so good he LOVED Elmo, but hey what kid doesnt??? The Bagwells had gone to SSL also so we went to eat afterwards at a family fave Hueys. We had such a blast hanging out and the kids were even having fun at the end of the table too. i am pretty sure my eyes were closed before my head even hit the pillow and this am it was sooooo hard to wake up. But I did and we went to church and then I slept the day away for work tonight. That pretty much sums up the weekend. I will end with the fact that we may or may not have a future NBA star in our house...pics to come!

0 comments: