Ok so first off let me just start with saying that blogs are kinda obsessive. I am sure anyone who has one can state the same. In my case i love reading well 1-friends blogs just to keep up with day to day stuff , 2-photography blogs bc i LOVE staying in the know and getting tips and pointers and lastly there are those blogs you hear about through the grapevine that really tug at your heart strings and I think reading them can shoe you just how lucky you are and also give you someone or ones to pray for. This post is about the last one. Over a year ago I came upon a blog that "everyone" was praying for. This girl and her husband were pregnant with a little boy and they had found out that he had a serious heart condition. They were not sure if he would survive to term or how long thereafter. I kept up with the blog often. She had her son and after going through many surgeries is hi short little life he did indeed go to be with Jesus. I have since continued to read her blog , she continues to write about him as well as her health issues that might possibly make having more children difficult. Well this week God showed himself in the form of an little miracle. She announced the other day that on Christmas they found out they were pregnant. and then her following blog explained that after seeing the dr they heard 2 heartbeats meaning TWINS. God is so good (as if we needed any proof) I cant wait to keep up with her blog through this pregancy and to begin praying now for her little nuggets to be healthy :) Almost forgot her blog is inthiswonderfullife.com

1 comments:
dang it cassie! i get alllll caught up in blogs like this. there goes my afternoon!
Post a Comment