Driving our car around the back yard!

Hanging out on the deck

Wondering why I keep chasing him with my camera

Play Ball

Yesterday was bunches of fun. Since my weekend consisted of working saturday and sunday i pretty much has to sleep the days away, which meant no enjoying the sunshine. So yesterday was make up day. I had to do a little sleeping in the am since i did work sunday night but i got up around lunchtime and met my friend Jackie at McAlisters...yummy! We sat on the patio and chatted away. Jackie is preggers and finds out the sex of the baby next monday woo hoo I cant wait to hear what she is having! Boy or Girl? Either way it will be a new friend for Will!
After I left lunch i went to get Will at MDO and then we headed to the Zoo for a little mid afternoon run through. By all the cars I thought it was gonna be packed and surprisingly it wasnt too bad. I didnt take a stroller and just let Will run free. He had such a blast and only refused to hold my hand a time or two which resulted in me picking he up so he got the hint! After getting about half way through the zoo little man started getting a little feisty so that was my que we packed up and headed to the next destination, the gym. I wasnt sure that he would behave in the gym nursery so I told them to come get me if he acted bad but when I went to pick him up they said he was fabulous yeah ( dont think I ever posted about my gym nursery issues..must do!). Anyways afterwe left the gym we came home and played in the back yard ( see pics above) I am so glad its that time of year again where we can enjoy some patio time.
I even started to rake the leaves but then some wood bees came out of the wood work (lol) and we really didnt want to get stung so we decided to take cover inside.
I have been working on my website all morning as well as editing pics so now its time to hit the gym and then back outside for a day of fun. I really should be cleaning the house but that just seems so blah!
Hope everyone is out enjoying the weather!


0 comments:
Post a Comment