And now for the Random. I am totally LOVING my shellac'd nails (they are similar to the pic below except a little more "purple" I was wanting this exact color below but guess I didnt do a very good job picking. Anyways I am totally wishing my friend hadnt told me about this technique bc I think I am addicted now. Ive always loved the ideas of having my nails done but didnt bother bc with washing my hands so much at work the manicure was over before it ever began. But these bad boys hold up. Granted it has only been 3 days but they look like i just walked out of the salon. I will have to get a pic of mine and post it on here. the best part is that it is suppose to stay on and not chip for up to 2 weeks. I hope this is the case!
More Random- I have my Easter mini sessions tomm and sunday. I am super excited!I am ready to get back in the swing of things with my photography. I have been doing a little here and there but really want to break in the new computer. I am also thinking about getting some new editing actions just got to do some research before I commit!
I dont think I have anything else interesting to say. hope everyone had a great April Fools and played some fun tricks! If not (like me) better luck next year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment