Ok so operation declutter is in full swing. To put it simply we just have to much stuff and if I am not careful you are going to be seeing me on an episode of hoarders. Most things will be sent to good will but like I said in my first blog sale post there are just some things that I cant bring myself to send and this is my effort to find these items a good home! so what I am posting today is my 2010 Bumbleride Flyer (seagrass color). It has been the best stroller. I loved it from the moment I saw it bc it is not the same old stroller and its not made of big old plastic. I got many compliments on it while I used it and the functionality (is that a word lol) of it is amazing, it met all my needs! I love that the the bar is adjustable so you can position your child forward facing or facing you. I have the attachment to make it a "travel system" We used a graco carseat and it fit perfectly. I believe their website has the names of the carseats that work with this model. The only reason I am getting rid of it is bc we dont use it anymore, Will has not outgrown it size wise he just prefers to walk everwhere these days so we found that we were always pushing around an empty stroller. It has sat in my formal living room since before Christmas ( I also hand washed the fabric at this time as I thought my sis in law was going to be borrowing it for her new baby). the only "blemishes" it has are a few marks on the metal frame (likely from getting it in and out of the car) the fabric has no stains and is in perfect condition. These strollers retail for almost 400.00 brand new. I am asking 250.00 If this sounds like the stroller for you email me at cassiebousson@yahoo.com



1 comments:
this is the stroller i soo wanted but never ended up getting :)... love it :)
Post a Comment