Pray For Lucy

Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog Sale...shoe edition *UPDATED*


Rainboots for Memphis In May????

sz 8 worn once to a concert at Mud Island

$10.00

SOLD


Cole Hahn Suede Wedgy Pumps from Neiman Marcus

worn maybe twice

sz 8

retail 300+

$50.00

SOLD



Steve Madden Cowboy Boots

I LOVE THESE

but my feet never shrunk after Will :(

sz 8

35.00

SOLD



So here is a the "shoe edition" of operation declutter. All these shoes are basically brand new,worn only once or twice, but they just didnt seem fit for the good will bag. They are all sz 8. Email me at cassiebousson@yahoo.com if your interested :)


I am glad to say that my first "blog sale" was a success. More to come in the near future I am decluttering the house(warning this could ne very extreme lol)

2 comments:

Melody said...

super cute shoes, too bad I don't wear an 8 :(

Mrs. S said...

love the boots!