Pray For Lucy

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning

ok so I know I probably dont even have enough followers to have any success with this but I have seen a TON of bloggers I follow doing this and figured I could follow in their footsteps bc I have come to the realization that I have too much CRAP and half of it is just wasting away in my possession. So I am going to be having a blog sale. Im not sure when I will post it but basically ive got some camera lenses (for canon-they are fab I just have like 6 and only use 2 regularly), I am also going to be putting up some shoes ( ie. $300 cole hahn suede pumps that ive worn like twice and some steve madden teal and tan cowboy boots that I Loved but they dont love me back post Will my feet are just too big). I also have some fab dresses that no longer fit since I started working out, and a few other odds and ends. Hopefully I will have some takers and make progress in operation declutter! If you read this and know of anyone who might be interested tell them to stop by and check it out! I look forward to sharing my goodies soon :)

0 comments: