Pray For Lucy

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whoa...Big Dog

What Beautiful Creatures
Will kept saying dawg dawg Whoa!!!!


He wanted to pet them but mommy said not without back up there


Love this shot. they were so friendly


My cutie -pa- tootie
I had my shoot this morning at Shelby Farms and I had to get there a little early to scope out some spots to shoot so while we were waiting I decided I would take Will out by the horses since that is where we were gonna start. There was a cowboy looking guy out in the field with him and he was rounding them up so horses started coming from everywhere. Will was mesmerized(sp?) he kept saying Whoa Wow dawg dawg. I tried to teach him horse but who am i kidding hes one so i ended up saying yes son its a BIG dawg lol. I may have to do this more often bc he really enjoyed it. Maybe when the days get a little cooler. We may even take Mr. Ed and his family some carrots and apples lol!