Pray For Lucy

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Fun


Besties

Me and My Baby

Best Buddies playing before the fireworks


chillin on the blanket


Diggin the pool


How Patriotic!

The Young ones having fun (no pic of Will bc i was in the water)

Well this weekend was SO MUCH fun. I still had to work but saturday was my 4th and I made the best of it. My in laws had a cook out/pool party and we invited our neighbors the Shives. They have a son Jaxson who is a month older than Will. They are best buddies and they had so much fun in the pool. I even think Jax liked it even more than Will does and he is a total water baby. I think the craziest part of the day was when the BIG boys took the LITTLE boys off the diving board. yes you heard me right they jumped in the pool with the boys in their arms and well...they loved it! He even started kicking and moving his hand in the water so who knows maybe by the end of the summer we will have a true swimmer??? (assisted of course) I didnt get a picture of his newest safety device for the pool but it is call a puddle jumper and it is awesome. I will try to get a pic of it next pool day. After a day spent in the pool we headed to the Bartlett fireworks. We got there a little after 7 and fireworks didnt start till 930 so keeping the boys wrangled close to us and pre occupied with things was a little tough but i tell you after the fireworks started Will was in a trance. He did not move the WHOLE 30 minutes the fireworks were going. So overall this Jly holiday was a Success for the Boussons!
Oh I almost forgot to mention the one BAD part of my holiday weekend. I worked friday night and sat am i had a First Birthday/Parade to take Will to (Miss Carolines from FTM) and i was suppose to take pics no less. Well i ended up being the one who had to give my patients at work to a float nurse (a nurse that comes from another floor) Weeeeeeelllllll wouldnt you know that she didnt show up till 7:15 and then she asked me if we could start giving report at 645 or if we had to wait till 7? When i (as politely as i could)said 645 she said good....WHAT did that mean except that she was say good that she was 30 min late!!! I meansure maybe she is the nicest girl in the world but that totally put me in a mood so there was no hope. And then as I gave report she kept interuppting me (pet peeve if you wait till im finished i will probbly tell you what you need to know and if i dont then you can ask!!!!) So since i didnt get home from work till 810 i didnt get to take Will to the bday. This did allow me to sleep though so i guess it had some silver lining?!?! But like i said the weekend was GREAT and i didnt let a bump in the road ruin my weekend. Sooooo HAPPY FOURTH TO ALL and thanks to all those who are out there serving our country fighting for our freedom :)

0 comments: