Pray For Lucy

Monday, July 12, 2010

Whirlwind of a weekend

So I know it is Monday (well its 1157pm monday so in three minutes it will be tuesday but i am still on weekend time lol. Like every wekeend this one went by way too fast. I worked friday night then had a shoot sat am. Then I came home to nap and after Joey got home hung with the family and then went to have our family photo/one year pics done by Claire with Oh Susanna Phtoography. She is an awesome photographer and I cant wait to see the pics. And might I add Will was being a total HAM! I dont think I have ever seen him pose for me the way he was posing for her! He was too cute and bless his heart he probably got a little warmer than i needed to let him but he was having so much fun ( i promise you can ask Claire i was not Nazi mom he really wouldve played outside all day had i let him lol) And since all i had was a cherry limeade i of course let hime have some and he loved it (just like his momma and daddy). After our pics we head over to Bartlett to celebrate the Goulds boys bday with some wonderful food and friends. Wills girlfriend Adelyn was there so they had lots of fun, BUT we forgot his paci and he only had one nap so we ended up leaving a little early (pre meltdown) I love the mommy instinct I now have bc we i get a hunch its about to be bad it ususally is hehe. I only slept about 2 hrs after work sat am so as soon as we got home i was out im pretty sure i was asleep before 10 which has not happened in i cant tell you when! Then on Sunday we went to church and the ate at Newks with the Bagwells. I then went home and proceeded to SLEEP all afternoon (only bc i had to work sunday night) and its a good thing i did get all that sleep bc it was the longest slowest night ever! And then this morning our unit flooded somewhat on our fourth floor so we had to play musical babies. I stayed late to help bc it was a little crazy so i didnt get home till almost 9 eek. I was super tired but planning to get a pedi with my neighbor Emily so i decided to rest my eyes for just a minute...that lasted 2 hours luckily i woke up with enough time to spare ( Will was at MDO) so we got pedis and then had lunch and it was soooo yummy then we just spent the afternoon shopping. Now for the rest of the week i have to CLEAN the house, PACK for the lake this weekend woo hoo, SEW some bday stuff for my friends twins who are having their first bday this weekend and last but not least EDIT pics which I have coming out of my ears ( all prayers welcome that i finish these tasks and still have some sanity by the end of the week) There are also lots of fun activities taking place with all our friends this week too so i am hoping we can meet up for some of those as well :) But for me I am about to go to bed I am SUPER tired so goodnight blog world maybe you will hear back from me before next week but i wouldnt hold your breath :)

0 comments: