Pray For Lucy

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Great Way to Start the Day











So I have noticed a trend in my posts lately and you know what I am a total poopy pants :( I wouldnt wanna read my blog either lol. And while i was catching up on all things bloggy i ran across this post over at littlemissmommas and made me realize like she says in this post that the little girl really does have it all figured out.
Check it out:
http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-stay-positive.html
and other than that date night at the redbirds was a blast. I had so much fun. The only sad part is the red hots dont dance anymore. I know I am a total cheese ball but i use to dance for the redbirds for 5 years (2000-2005) and for a while we use to have SO much fun and it was just kinda sad seeing it all disappear. Oh well it was fun none the less and we had great seats I even took my big camera :)

0 comments: