Pray For Lucy

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grumpy Pants

Ok so I am sensing a theme with all of my posts can you tell I am PMS-ing (sorry tmi but im pretty sure no guys read this so oh well!) so It is 0300 and I am at work UGH I should be at home asleep. I was suppose to be cancelled but got overlooked (JOY!) so now i am here and trying to make the best of it. It wouldnt be so bad if I had gotten ANY sleep today but well that didnt happen. I must admit though it is hard to get upset about no sleep when you are playing peek a boo with a one year old. He was the CUTEST pulling the covers over our heads and then yanking them down (it actually makes me smile right now thinking about it) It also wouldnt have been so bad if i didnt walk into to toal crap when i got to work. I must leave work at work though(dont want to get introuble) lets just say it didnt make me any happier about being there. I dont know what upset me more, that I actually almost called at 5 when i wasnt called to see what was up ( had i done this I wouldve probably been cancelled bc they wouldve realized it was MY turn) ot the fact that i got over it bc its not like we wouldve gone to the lake early oh but wait our friends did end up leaving last night so we couldve gotten to the lake a WHOLE DAY early. GEEZ!!! But to put it into a postive perspective (see im trying) taking pto tonight would have messed up the florida vacay pto and we are saving money by not paying for the hotel tonight oh and well the cheesy saying that everything happens for a reason (yes I am a firm believer of this even if i do still whine). So it look like we will just have to head out tomm as soon as i got home. Atlesat Joey will be well rested and maybe will will go back to sleep??? We shall see. on the other hand I am hoping that i will be able to sleep in the car (not an easy task for me) But atleat the trip is only 3-4 hours so we will be there before we know it and we will have fun until we come back on mon. I am looking forward to taking great pics and spending fun tim on the boat. this will be the first trip of the summer (not to mention the first trip to the lake in a LONG time AND Wills first. I hope he enjoys it :) Pics to come but for now got to get back to work!

0 comments: