Happy thoughts! (so is anyone else singing Yo Gabba Gabba in their head now lol. So after my rants of a mad woman earlier today I thought I would make a "Happy" post. So my day got lots better after I let it all go. I took Will to meet up with some FTM/MOB friends today at story time at Davis Kidd. No pics I was to busy chasing little man around but he did so well( considering his attention span is teeny tiny) After singing fun songs and listening to the lady read a book (couldnt even tell you the name) we headed to lunch at Holiday ham, then we headed home, Will took a LONG nap and i got to finishing my bib/bloomer project for a friend of mine whose twins have their first birthday this weekend. I will have to post a pic they turned out sooo good! After I finished those we headed out to Bartlett to go to a scentsy party that my sis in law had. OMG I was in heaven I LOVE smell good stuff but since having a child i hate using real candles bc i dont want to burn the kid or the house down sooo scentsy was right up my alley. They have the cutest canisters if thats what you would call it that holds wax cubes that are melted by a light bulb so it doesnt get hot enough to burn or catch fire to anything. You could literally put your finger in the was so if curious fingers did get to close it is completely safe. so obviously i was in! check it out
scentsy.com ( if anybody wants to order let me know my sis in laws party is open till wed)
I bought the plantation warmer (what i called canister above) and then 3 scents -Vanilla Suede (which smell like coco madamoiselle (sp?) perfume), Ocean and thunderstorm. I cannot wait to get them and test them out!
More happy thoughts Will just amazes me everyday I put him in his life jacket today and he just trotted around the house in it I cnat wait to see him on the boat he wont know what to think. He also blew mommy lots of kisses today when we were just hanging out in the living room. He makes me smile so much. Its hard to have a bad day when he is so happy (unlike when he is unhappy hehe if babys not happy no ones happy HA) I plan to take more pictures soon. I kinda went on a camera break this week (see previous post)I am looking forward to our mini vacay this weekend i need a getaway.
So to recap the 5 best things about today were:
1. I got real kisses and air kissed today.
2. we spent time with friends singing songs and reading books then eating
3. I got to buy yummy smell good stuff
4. I finished my bib/bloomer project and was happy with tthe results
5. Im alive and breathing :)
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Think Happy Thoughts....
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
what, no picture of the life jacket? :)
Post a Comment