Pray For Lucy

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Dreaded Molars


I was so excited about my previous post that I almost forgot to mention the latest event taking place in the Bousson household... Molars! OMG they are awful. Will has decided it hurts to bad to go to sleep at his normal time, he wants to be held 24/7 (that part isnt so bad he hasnt been a cuddler in a while) and well thursday night he woke up at 1 and well i dont think anyone went back to sleep. It was so bad that I actually put him in bed with us and he was still thrashing back and forth like a maniac. bless his heart. I didnt know that it was teeth at the time and I feel terrible bc i didnt give him any tylenol or motrin (bad mommy) But today i felt them beginning to break the skin so i am praying that he does good for Joey tonight while i am at work! I am planning on getting teething tablets tomm. My Mother in law has them at her house and so far they have helped tremendously. In other news our fridge is being delivered tomm between 11-3...yeah bc when i opened our fridge today a waterfall of water overflowed onto the floor...eek! luckily i was able to get it up and still get to work on time. Hopefull it can behave itself till they haul it off tomm! and speaking of new fridge it is actually about 5 inches taller than are other one (the old one was OLD SCHOOL) so Joey and his dad had to cut the cabinets out above the fridge tonight. th ewhole situation is kinda crazy the cabinets are old but we have to save up a bit before we can demo the whole kitchen and start over so manipulating the cabinets was our best bet and I must say although it is not the most attractive thing you have ever seen it actually turned out better than i had envisioned when the boys told me "the plan" haha but none the less it is complete and ready for the big switch. Now i get to clean everything out in the am woo hoo (please note sarcasm) but that will be after an early morning photoshoot. Oh and not to leave out we are gettign Wills 1 year pics (although he is 14mths)/family pics done tomm by a fellow blog friend Claire at dontstopbelieving.blogspot.com. she is a fellow photo fanatic like me and her work is amazing so it was a no brainer when it came to who i wanted to do my next set of pics. I love her photo style so i cant wait to see the finsished product :) See I drove all the way to Nashville for wills newborn pics (i know i am anal when it comes to pics) and then i did his 3 month shots, then i had my wedding photographer-ramblingrosephotography do his 6 month photos and then i did his 9 mth and now its time for the one year. And the main reason i waited is so that he would be walking good bc i have a MILLION pics of him sitting up but not as many of him in action. So yeah for tomm I even saw on the news where the humidity is suppose to be lower due to the cold front. Not sure how "cold" it will get but less humidity equals less frizzy hair which means maybe one good pics of me???? Here are pics of our attire (tops anyways bottoms will be jeans or khakis havent decided

My party cardi lol with a lime green tank underneath

Wills polo with the sleeves rolled up

Joeys plain blue shirt to tie it all in


1 comments:

Melody said...

that cardigan is too cute! where is it from? I had no idea you were on Procardia when you were preggers. I am assuming you were contracting? How often were they, how often did you take the Procardia? I know, I have lots of questions. :)