Ok so as a lot of you know I upgraded cameras a while back, I had a canon rebel which was awesome but i bought a 40d because I was venturing into amateur photography (moving towards the professional end). the guy I bought my camera from said to keep my rebel bc i never know when my new camera might need servicing and it could be my backup...Well (and i will probably end up eating my words soon) but I havent touched it and I just feel that someone else could be enjoying it the way I did. Not to mention if I sold it I could get my flash I have been dying for (to boost my indoor shots). so after doing some research I found this on google products
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=canon+rebel+xti&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10031034198498442014&ei=WT_3S_WoLcyB8gbWgvi-CA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CBwQ8wIwAg#
And basically it told me that my camera is going for almost 400 bucks used (395 to be exact) so I am thinking of selling it for around 300-350 or anywhere in between there. If I have more than one offer I will try to be as fair as possible and do a random number generator like I see on all the other blogs so if you know anyone interested in a slighty used camera tell them to email me. I can even throw in a 4g high speed memory card for an even 375 (the memory card alone is like 45). I think thats it Hope this sparks someones interest :)
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=canon+rebel+xti&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10031034198498442014&ei=WT_3S_WoLcyB8gbWgvi-CA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CBwQ8wIwAg#
And basically it told me that my camera is going for almost 400 bucks used (395 to be exact) so I am thinking of selling it for around 300-350 or anywhere in between there. If I have more than one offer I will try to be as fair as possible and do a random number generator like I see on all the other blogs so if you know anyone interested in a slighty used camera tell them to email me. I can even throw in a 4g high speed memory card for an even 375 (the memory card alone is like 45). I think thats it Hope this sparks someones interest :)


3 comments:
I would be very interested in your camera! I just had a new baby and find myself taking pictures all the time!!!!
I believe i have actually sold it to a friend of mines father but if for some reason things change i will be glad to let you know!
Post a Comment