Pray For Lucy

Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally got to use my new actions and can i just say....


pure awesomeness! Ok so technically this pic doesnt even have an action on it its sooc with a tad bit of contrast and bw but i am throwing around some new logo ideas and wanna know what you think. I actually made this one but my blog friend Natalie (The Stickles) has put some together for me and as soon as i know its ok to share i will be posting those too to see what you guys think i mean after all it has tobe cute and catchy so I will need feedback to find out which one that will be :) I have gotten lots of editing done today bc that is the only way I can stay awak poor Will still has a low grade fever so i was to afraid to send him to MDO today not to mention the rash is stil present and im sure that wouldve scared some folks so after two nights of work (sat and sun) and one night of fun (fri) I am SOOOOO ready for bed so there will be no late night editing tonight ha. But i do plan on updating the photo blog too so be sure to check it out!
Family news: Will has been taking 4-5 steps at a time more frequently until he got sick and puny so i am sure once he feels better we will pick up where we left off which means walking in no time I am afraid. I mean i am happy but like i have posted before this brings so many changes, guess i should start preparing now! And the craziest part is he wont walk to me and Joey he will be sitting in the floor look up at the celing start laughing, getting all excited and just stand up and walk with hands in air to the invisible..... fill in the blank here bc i have no clue (I just hope its casper the FRIENDLY ghost lol) And then my friend last night at work tells me how she watched a documentary and kids who do this are often schizos later in life...great something to look forward to hehe! Other than that there is nothing to exciting to talk about i will be uploading some videos soon of the afternoons of playtime in the Bousson household :)

0 comments: