soooo me and Joey talked about it today and we may be taking a trip with my sister to Colorado at the beginning of July! We both thought it would be really fun (minus the VERY long car ride with a one year old) but we are up to the challenge....possibly. There are still things we need to figure out like can we afford to take two trips this year etc. but I think it can happen. I am literally just thinking of all the pictures I could take lol (you know me!) On top of that fun news I also experienced my first crawfish boil last night and let me tell you it was sooo much fun (pics to come) Will stayed with MiMi and Poppy and we headed to Collierville to partake in the fun festivities. I have never been to a crawfish boil so it was a new experience but i iwas familiar with the corn hole and beer pong that was being played...EXCEPT I dont remember there being so many rules in beer pong??? Oh well I only played once, I lost and I know my limit and lets just say those wouldnt have gone good together haha! It was a good time but i sure did love seeing my lil man at church this morning :) I feel bad the past few weekends we have actually "gone out" and left him with our families quite a bit. Up until he turned one we hardly left him at all. I guess I am finally getting comfortable with the fact but After last night I was thinking we need a break from all the "fun" and then I realized we have plans this weekend and the next. I know I will have fun but at the same time it seems like a lot of going and doing. this friday we have Zoo Brew at the memphis zoo. I have never been and I am really excited about going and then the following weekend is Italian Fest. The Hubby is participating in a tent this year so I am sure he will be there all day everyday but as for me I will have to figure out what I am going to do . I wanna take Will (we can walk from our house) during the day and then maybe have some "adult" time friday night but we will see. I will say after that though that a much needed break will be taken.
today was also fun I put Will in his kiddie pool for the first time. He has already been in the grown up pool this year but this was his first experience in our backyard. He didnt seem to thrilled with it which was fine with me because there is something about outdoor pools like that that just gross me out( I know crazy right) . There are a few things i completely hate that make me laugh when I think about how there arebound to happen with a kid. Just to name a few....
I hate outdoor pools...why? Bc when you get out of them (like Will did today) you get dirty icky grass crap all over you and track it everywhere :) I also hate giving kids snacks/bottle in the carseat/stroller (but i do I am not that evil) bc of the AWFUL trashy mess that is left behind...yuk! I hate Milk and even more so the look and smell of sour milk (not a good combo when one of us forgets to grab a bottle or find one we didnt know was lost *vomit*). so those are just a few I can think of now but I am sure there are more. But to follow up with the yuk here are some of the things I LOVE.... hearing Will on the montior in the am and peeking around the corner just in time to see him get so excited that I am coming to get him, watching him "pop"out his paci whenever he sees abottle it is literally soo cute, watchin ghim try to walk and wave adnd say "BYE BYE" everytime we walk out our front door. he is such a character and he just keep growin everyday!. I plan on uploading lots of pics tomm after work.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Excited about the possibilities
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 3:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment