Ok so my day wasnt as awful as I was expecting it to be but I definitely dont want to go through another monday like today for a long time! You see i explained in my previous post today but long story short Will didnt go to MDO bc he is still symptomatic. So instead I got to take care of him with literally NO sleep under my belt. The last time this was attempted was when I first started nights prior to MDO and it did NOT go good! Seeing that I dont remember the entire morning I am already starting off on a bad foot. I put Will in the crib but got him out at 11 and I woke up again at 1 luckily he took a nap with me. We then got up for the day. I though I was doing pretty good until this happened....
I definitely did NOT give him this bottle lol but it didnt occur to me that this was incorrect until i got all huffy and puffy bc the top would fit on the bottle (no wonder?!?!) And i must admit this pic was an after thought. At the exact time this happened my mind wasnt on the photo oppurtunity so after lunch time I came back a recreated the scene. after that I pretty much edited photos all day to keep myself awake. Will seemed to feel better this afternoon but his rash is still crazy weird! And then after dinner tonight his face started breaking out but he ate food that he has literally eaten forever so i would think if he was going to have a reaction it would have already occured. so I gave the good old motrin benadryl combo and off to bed he went. And bedtime went much better tonight since we have the boppy back. It is apparently Wills comfort blanket its just not a blanket the past two nights without it have been long but as soon as we put him in the crib tonight he was out! So now I thought I would post real fast a get back to editing bc although I said I would not be editing tonight I am bc I am just having to much fun with my new tools.


1 comments:
i seriously laughed out loud at the picture of will's bottle. that is too funny!! hahaha
Post a Comment