
So for all of my photo fanatic friends out there you might remember me talking about actions for PSE a while back. Well I am a religious user of the coffeeshop actions and when I first started using them I tried to use the pioneer woman actions as well but they were not for pse so I was out of luck. Any how i was blog surfing yesterday and found on the pioneer woman website exactly what I had been longing for the actions for pse wooo hooo! So needless to say after I got some sleep (since i worked last night) i hopped on the computer and downloaded these action sets and began to play. Unfortunately I did not have time to post any of the pics i tested these actions on but so far I love it! I cant wait to play even more tomm. I always feel like I use the same editing techniques and now I have just opened my whole world up! So look for lots of fun photos coming soon. Oh and the best part is rhese actions are just like the coffeeshop actions so you pull up your pic click on the action and poof perfection then you just tweek it to your specifications, and dont worry there is a tutorial that is very easy (especially if I can figure it out) on how to get the actions into pse and it is a lot easier than how the coffeeshop ones are explained so its almost stress free. I highly recommend these to anyone who is into pics and since I still dont know how to link in this stupid blog world here is the link just copy and paste
http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/download-files-for-pioneer-woman-actions-elements-version/Enjoy :)
1 comments:
I had downloaded these a while back and I LOVE THEM!! Aren't they great?
Post a Comment