So this morning was so fun we woke up around 7 and i gave Will a bottle he was a little whiny in bed (not unusual) so i put him in bed with me and then come time for us to wkae up and get ready for MOBS he didnt wanna wake up, it was actually kinda funny. So after we got up we gotta ready and headed down to MudIsland to play in the Riverwalk . As you can see from above we had so much fun. Will played and played in the water and then we all had a yummy lunch (the babies that is- I was starving by the time i left) Will even introduced Tyler to strawberry newtons he loved em as much as Will does ! After we left I was gonna stop by work and fill out some direct deposit paperwork but Will was passed out so i just kept on driving. When i was almost home i decided to order Chilis for lunch...YUM they have this new corn chowderish soup (sooooo yummy even though it sounds awful) so i got it and a salad oh and dont forget the chips and salsa. It was a yummy lunch and then Will and I took a LONG nap but when I got Will out of his crib he was SUPER hot so i took his temp and he was 102! I of course in true Cassie fashion started to freak but then it hit me that a-my child always runs high fever and b-he has all the s/s of teething (runy nose, cough, loose stools and hands in mouth) he is happy go lucky and i think i felt some teeth under the gums but I went ahead and called the dr anyways. They said the usual watch him and if fever doesnt go down bring him in. She also said they are seeing tons of viruses this year sooooo hopefully its just teeth the tylenol has seemed to already work adn tylenol never works so im hoping thats a good sign! Maybe we will get more toothers in a few days :)
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment