so let me just say that this week me and Will have been VERY lazy and I think that is just what we needed! Every week we are so busy and last week seemed to just be insane so this week I boycotted everything (xcept a family photo shoot and a clothing sale lol) i dont think we have really left the house that much to go "do" anything other than hop into the grocery store and run down to mommys work to drop a cd of photos to a friend. What can I say sometimes you just need a break. I hate that I am missing everything though (shopping with a friend, MOBS, mothers night out, etc) but we will be catching up next week. If you read my previous post it kind of prompted my hiatus (sp?) Will is growing to fast and I feel that sometimes I am not enjoying it as much as I should sooooo we have been playing all week and all he has wanted to do is STAND, we are getting so close to walking (not sure I am ready) infact about an hour ago before he went down for his nap he took 2 STEPS for me :) He has been showing everyone else but not me so I finally got to see him in action. I am excited but sad at the same time once he walks he has to move up rooms at church and more sadly at MDO. His current teacher is AMAZING and I dont know what I am gonna do when we dont see her every monday! And thats not even mentioning how busy we will be at home lol! But anyways although we are being lazy I still have TONS of photos to edit so while little man sleeps I am gonna get to work!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Lazy Week
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
missed you today, but totally understand.
i know missed yall too but i hope to come to playdate next week I am feeling alot more energized :)
Post a Comment