Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

and a VERY Special Thanks goes to.....


Natalie (the Stickles blog under blogs im following) for coming up with some of the cutest logos for me. I must admit I was drooling over a blog friends/fellow photographers logo (yes Claire I am talking about yours ) and decided my puny (sp) dragonfly and font were not so fun , so anyways onto the good part, soooo I asked Natalie if she could throw me some options together. You see she made everything for Wills birthday party so she was the first one I thought of for this new task. And as if i had any doubt she did NOT dissapoint! I am in love with all of them and cant decide, so I will probably end up using all of them but i wanted to get my blog friends opinion on which you liked best. All of them were made by Natalie except the very top right i made that one but i am so not creative so i wasnt sure about it. I think the bottom one is my fave so if I knew how to make a super cute voting thing like all my friends do I would put it on here BUT I dont so just leave a comment and let me know which one you like :)

1 comments:

Melody said...

my favorite would definitely be the one on the top right! so cute!! love them all but that is my fav :)