Pray For Lucy

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back to the real world





So the above pictures are about all we have seen of the outdoors lately. We took the one week hiatus of all activities and then this week it seems like we have been stuck around the house again eek! I have had a few photoshoots and we have run a few errands but other than that we have still been a pair of hermits....WE MUST GET OUT soon. I am afraid that wont happen until next week though I am sure. We have a photo shoot tomm and then fri i work. We have lots to do sat and the sun its back off to work. So nect week my goal is to get out of this house. Start our daily walks back up (I hope to meet up with my FTM's for this) and actually make some of the arranged playdates. Will hasnt seen his FTM friends in weeks is seems and I am craving some adult conversation! One thing that was keeping me in to was getting caught up with all my photo editing from my recent shoots and I am proud to say that I am caught up so again one less reason to stay inside. Hmmmmm maybe I will even have a playdate at my house next week???? Good thought I will have to send out an email about that one :) Oh well it is way to late and I have to be up way to early so it is bedtime...goodnight! Oh one more thing though Will started taking steps again today. He took some here and there last week and then got sick but today he was back on track so I am afraid we will have a walker before we know it!




0 comments: