I must say today was bunches of fun! It was cool this morning so I wanted to get out and about the heat has kept us in lately. So Since I didnt have a jogging stroller to get out and the last time i went to a park near the house there was a freaky guy (and everyone was at work today) I decided we would at least get out and about so I thought I remembered the Davis Kidd had storytime so I looked it up and sure enough we were in luck. I read to Will at a young age and bless his heart is true boy and would rather play with trucks and trains than sit and read a book well lately he has become more interested in all his books so I am trying to enhance that every way I can. I would like to say he did well at storytime but truth be told i think that poor old lady who reads (and gets a little fiesty) was having her nerves worked by yours trully's little one haha. They put the trains up so Will found the little truck stand behind the lady and insisted he get trucks out of there that he then played on the train set with haha. I thought it was funny anyhow and he was being wuiet so he wasnt disrupting anyone else. Except for the part where I tried to take the little trucks from him and he went crazy ( dead weight and screaming and if you remember we are paci free so I had no ammo against this battle) So we quickly left leaving a trail of stares all the way out the door I am sure we were quite the site :) Afterward we hopped into the mall so I could return a bathing suit top i didnt use while in Florida...yeah for money back in my account! It was still pretty cool at this point (yes 85 is cool to me) so I though about a quick trip to the zoo but after a quick check in the rearview i realized Will had other plans as in a nap. So we headed home to nap. Whiel he napped I caught up on photo sessions. I am completely done with the exception of the newborn shoot i did yesterday woo hoo. Once Will woke up from his nap we played with out neighbors out front for about an hour and then we came inside and got ready for dinner.
Speaking of dinner Will is hilarious these days. He is signing "more" all over the place he wants MORE of everything. We just laugh and try to figure out what he wants. The other day we were in his room and he poked me and signed more and walked in the kitchen and pointed to his cabinet. Hes such a big boy! Where has the time gone????
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Storytime and then some
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment