Pray For Lucy

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mondays CAN be FUN-days

The New Way to Grocery Shop
He Likes to Ride Trucks
And Loves Shrek
Check Out this Stud!
So every monday facebook is filled with status posts about how awful Mondays are and that the weekend is over. WELL since i work weekends Mondays are my Fridays and they have been really great lately. i have started a new tradition of going to eat sushi by myself every monday. Just some quiet "me" time since Will is at mothers day out. Will only started MDO bc i work sundays and we felt MDO was safer than being cared for by a mommy who has been up all night lol. But now that I have been on nights a while i am getting used to not sleeping as much i have been getting out more and getting things done on mondays. Today i got sushi as usual and I always have the same server ( even when me and Joey go at night) and after I got done eating she said that the food was on her . I thought it was the sweetest gesture and it totally continued my good day :) Then I went to Dillards and got some bathing suits for the beach next week. After that I just ran some other errands and then headed home. Then I picked up little man from MDO and we had a great afternoon together. Now its time to edit pictures and get the house and us ready to head to the beach saturday. Woo Hoo!


0 comments: