Pray For Lucy

Monday, August 2, 2010

Picture Time

A Few of todays Faves

Wills new BIG BOY shoes (sz 6 from a sz 3)
Fabrics for the attempted nap mat i am going to try and make for MDO

I noticed last night at work that it has been a LONG time (with exception of horses) that I have just taken pics of Will just to take pics so driving home today my only agenda was to capture the day in photos (which wouldnt be easy bc i was exhausted from working all night and Will had MDO) soooo as soon as I walked in the door I scooped up my camera and took some pics before he left and then I took some when we got home. he is napping now so I though I would post a few :) I witll probably edit this post and upload more later but my silly comp takes forever and I am trying to upload some more storyboard actions to pse so I can change it up a bit. I mentioned a photo project a while back and well i kinda started on it this morning so i am hoping one of these storyboards serves its purpose.....more to come


0 comments: