Pray For Lucy

Monday, August 2, 2010

New Header

Yeah I know I am always changing it up but thats just me. I changed it up this time bc this is the little project i was working on. This is just a rough draft bc Love is spelt with only my hands. I hope to get a letter with Joeys hand and then a letter with Wills hand (not sure how that will work so his face may just end up being the O, and then I am trying to think of a crafty way to include the dogs maybe have em all lay down for the E and use a stick to connect it together heck i dunno. Any whoo this is what I want to put about my bed when we redecorate our master bedroom. I really loved the art you can get these days where your name is spelled out in letters that are pictures of everyday stuff ( i will try to find a picture to explain) but EVERYONE has them not to mention the are UBER expensive so i thought this was and individual spin off that i am very pleased with. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make it better :) My craftiness only goes so far