Well now that our yearly vacation has come to an end it back to the old hustle and bustle. I worked last night and never really made it to bed today so pardon me if there are more typos than normal hehe and now I am editing away trying to catch up on photoshoot stuff so i can edit some more beach pics :) I just wanted to state that Moms night out tonight was so much fun and MUCH needed! I had a blast and found out even more things I have in common with all my mommy friends! I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful bunch of women to get together with and share such fun stories and life experiences ( not to mention all of our mom of the year stories lol) Much more on vacation and moms group to come in the future but this post is just to state what has taken place in our house in the past 3 days since we have been home.... We are paci FREE in this household. I was suprisingly easier than I imagined ( although today when i wanted to nap and Will was not having it i sure did think about it but i didnt give in)other than that there hasnt really even been an fussiness over it which makes me happy dont wanna see my boy sad. Thats the only big news around here, hopefully i will get caught up soon and post the goods!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Back To Reality
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment