Pray For Lucy

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Beach

So after the oil and the "we are going, no we arent, we are going, no we arent" we are indeed GOING to the BEACH....YEAH! This is an annual trip that we take with my in-laws. We stay in my husbands Uncles condo for a week and it is always Fabulous! The past 2 years by far have been the best. A month after returning from the beach in 08 we found out we were expecting :) and last year was Wills first trip to the beach. And then of course this year will be so much more fun for him bc he is such a water baby I am hoping he will be a beach bum and play the day away in the sand and ocean. I hope to carry on this yearly tradition so that he can enjoy the beach as much as we do! I have managed to pack all of his stuff in one bag (...surely he doesnt need a whole weekender Vera Bradley to himself and it certainly wouldnt be BUSTING at the seems, I mean his mommy TOTALLY knows that it completely unecessary!) When all of my stuff fits into half of a medium suitcase ( the other half is for daddy). I am so very excited about beach pictures now that i have upgraded all my gear from our last visit and got a flash i am super pumped about nightly photo sessions ( so yes there will be tons of pictures) WE usually do the all white beach pictures and I am sure we will do this one night but I am really wanting to do black and white clothes this year-black is way more forgiving anyways and I have seen some pictures lately of this and i personally think it looks alot better than the standard over used all white! I also cannot wait for the shopping!!! I love the outlet mall down there and last year i bought most of Wills wardrobe there for some great prices and I hope to do the same this year! Well i guess thats about it for now I am getting the house all clean and finsishing up the packing bc i have a photoshoot tonight in arkansas and then I work tomm night so im starting the feel the panic of not getting everything ready so unless I decide to post some pics while we are down there i guess this is tata for a week or so :)

0 comments: