Well since we got home from the beach i feel like we have been going non stop. The ride home from the beach i started to feel funky and wouldnt you know i ended up being sick the whole weekend with fever, chills, etc. I still went to work on sunday night and made it through although i felt like i was floating around the whole time-gotta love sinus funk. So last week we just did things around the house and ran errand. We went to story time at Davis Kid one day. and I sent Will to MDO an extra day this week (fri) since i had to work all three nights this weekend, I figured playing with his friends would be more fun than napping with me all day. So i worked fri and saturday and slept the rest of the weekend away. We missed church on sunday but i was just plum exhausted and i heard it was crazy bc Amy Grant was there and no offense to anyone but just the idea of people only coming to church bc she was there kinda irritated to me (since that is not the reason to go to church) . I guess we wont really know that was the case unil this weekend but I am gonna go out on a limb and say it wont be nearly as crowded (but in the same sense if it is just as packed i think that will be a wonderful thing) So just like the rest of the weekend i slept the day away :( Joey took Will to the Childrens Museum for the first time and he said he had a blast! He took pictures so i got to see. I will have to download from my little camera so i can post them. After that they headed out to Bartlett since Joey had a softball game. Well at 5pm i got the call i had longed for all weekend i got cancelled from work...YEAH! So i went out to Bartlett and watched Joeys game and then we went to his parents for a bit. When I called work at i 9 thought I might have to go in but it ended up not being the case so i got to stay home. So after Will was in bed i started reading a new book. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin . It was so good that i started it sunday night and finsished it yeasterday afternoon. I am now reading Somethin Blue (the follow up ) but i dont think I will finsish it as fast bc today is cleaning day at the Bousson house and I have a photoshoot this evening and we are gonna try to go to the redbirds game tonight with Will, Thats about all the excitement that has been occuring in our household so i gotta run and do another load of laundry :) More pics to come soon!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Long time no post
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment