I feel like the posts have been lacking pics so here is some serious pic overload. I wouldve posted even more but blogger is being super slow so this is as far as I got before the Nyquil has started kicking in lol.


Outside Water Fun at my friend Laura's house




I dont think I ever posted these Easter pics

Kenny Chesney at Snowden Grove
And not to forget Bon Jovi
Every post needs some pictures hehe. And as for the title "unplugged" as of 4 pm today I deactivated my facebook account. With the exception of a few attempts to check it on my phone I am happy to report that I survived lol. I remember a life before facebook and thats what I am gonna try to get back to Im just kinda over the whole social media thing. Im even thinking about ending this blog or possibly going private we will see. I dunno how to explain it ( well I do but I would probably offend someone-I tend to do that a lot these days) basically I want to get back to REAL life. I will say I am a worry wart so instead of worrying about everybody elses business I am gonna worry about me and make myself HAPPY again! I have a wonderful hubby and a fabulous son who are a lot more worthy of my attention than things on the computer :) So if you need me you can email me/call me ( disclaimer-it may take me a couple days to get back to you people who know me well know im not that best at punctuality-sp?) Maybe I will get back on fbook maybe i wont who knows. I plan to start writing more fun happy picture posts. I want to get back in the habit of photographing my child to document his childhood. I love pictures and despite the few times Ive wanted to chunk my camera out a window lately I know I can get back to where I wanna be I just have to focus :)

2 comments:
enjoy dear! I love the new pics, will is too cute and that Easter basket is precious!! I took off FB for lent and it was the best decision. I haven't looked back. Don't have the app on my phone and don't catch myself checking it very much at all. Usually only on the weekends when at work!
thanks Melody I already feel like I am giving everything else much more priority lol i am curious as to what I will do on the weekends at work hehe but I am sure I will manage maybe now i will have time to blog more :)
Post a Comment