ok so this afternoon has been so much fun! Despite the heat wave we are experiencing ( I guess this means summer is officially here) we managed to get a good hour in outdoors after MDO. I found this cheap bubble chine-as in machine, atleast that is what Will calls it. Anyways I picked it up at Walgreens and it was a total hit. Its basically a fan you dip in bubbles and then turn on. It makes huge bubble-but of course I couldnt master blowing the bubbles and taking pics so the bubbles Will is blowing arent even half as huge as they get. Between the bubbles and singing Ring round rosy (ring around the rosy) and playing some t-ball we had ourselves a good old time. I love taking pics of my boy so here are some to look at!

On a totally personal level I am super bummed. At my weigh in at the gym I am up 2 lbs ( bon jovi and kenny chesney are sure to blame but I will just tell myself that muscle weighs more than fat lol) and my body fat is still 21.5. I can definitely tell that I have slacked up, I was talking to my trainer and I said I wanted my goal to be a body fat below 20-im might have said 18 :) and he said we should also shoot for a weight goal of 147...WHAT excuse me I havent weighed that much since like sophmore year of college?!?! But I am toall on board with these goals which means my diet part has got to start kicking into gear so if you see me out motivate me to not reach for that fried food portion or that ice col adult beverage haha. Since I am apparently not having any luck in the baby department ( i know I know its only been 2 months) then I am gonna try to get as skinny as a can before getting as fat as I know I will. I will be sure to post stats next month- to keep myself accountable! Hope everyone enjoys their week and dont forget Italian Fest is this weekend....FUN FUN FUN!

0 comments:
Post a Comment