If I sat here and wrote about how I was one of those girls that grew up just knowing I wanted to be a mother some day I would be lying ( to clarify- I obviously would not change it for the world now and I did want to be a mommy before Will this is referring to highschool/college.) My childhood was kinda crazy marriages, divorces ,every other weekend visits, etc so marriage and kids werent always top priority on my adulthood list. But I can honestly say that when I met my husband I just knew. I saw the way he interacted with children in his family and that made me realize that even if I didnt think I had what it took to be a mom I knew he had what it took to be a dad and that made me want to have children with that man more than life itself. We found out we were pregnant with Will right around on one year anniversary And he has yet to let me down and he amazes me more every day. Sure I'd like to give him a big swift kick in the tail some time but I could not ask for a better husband or father to our sweet Will. Heres a little walk through the past two years of fatherhood.







1 comments:
oh my goodness, so sweet. brought tears to my eyes reading your little note "from will"
Post a Comment